Lose Weight – How to Lose Weight and Belly Fat?
The approved strategy of Lose Weight: According to Dr. Abraham, the problem with fat is that it’s not just the image that you can pinch, known as subcutaneous fat. The more dangerous fat is the fat around your abdomen and the fat around your internal organs, known as visceral fat. We know that a high mass of visceral fat can increase your risk of heart disease. It can increase your risk of type 2 diabetes, and in women, it’s even be shown to increase the risk of breast cancer.
Here are some Diet Plan and Tips to Lose Weight:
Diet portion size explained:
This diet comes from a study in oxford correctly you can lose 1 to 5 kilograms every single week, which is impressive. This diet is only for adults.
They aimed for a daily intake of;
- Three fist-sized servings of carbohydrates in meals. You can eat pasta, rice, potatoes, breakfast cereals, bread, whole grains, e.g., bulgur wheat, etc.
- Two palm-sized servings of fibrous protein. You can take fish, meat, poultry, eggs, nuts, soy products, e.g., tofu, corn, legumes, and pulses, e.g., lentils, kidney.
- Have two cupped handfuls of vegetables or salad. You can eat all kinds of green and root vegetables (not potatoes) and salad vegetables.
- Two fist-sized meals of fruit. You can take any fresh, frozen, or fruit canned in natural juice or water.
- Take two meals of fat or oil covering the tip of the thumb (Examples; Any vegetable oil, butter, or grease spreads.)
Intend to have some dairy products in your diet. Try drinking milk or yogurt.
Please note: If you like cheese, you can have it in your diet but remember it’s protein food, so it should substitute the protein servings.
After six weeks, the individuals also saw a reduction in their visceral fats, which is a dangerous fat. The decline was about 14%. They also saw a reduction in blood pressure and cholesterol.
They also saw a reduction in their waistline, 5 cm to be exact.
- Start taking breakfast: Some of you think skipping breakfast is an instant way to lose weight. However, eating breakfast will raise your metabolism and prevent overeating during the day. Try having milk, juice, and egg-white with cheese in breakfast because they are proteinous meals, eat for staying-power. Have a glass of warm water with honey to boost your metabolism.
- Drinking lemon water: According to nutritionists, lemon water is also one of the best recipes to lose weight. The thing is, lemons improve the work of the gastroenteric tract and restore our mineral turnover. Drink a glass of lemon water every morning.
- Drinking water: Too many sodas, juices, and sports drinks can add up. Replace them with water. Drinking water is the ultimate recipe for maintaining the balance of body fluids. It is also one of the most excellent weight-loss strategies. Recent research shows that drinking plenty of water throughout the day helps you lose weight very instantly. Water rinses out unwanted toxins from your body and keeps your brain sharp. It keeps you hydrated.
- Filling up on fruits and veggies: Most fruits and vegetables are high in fiber and nutrients while low in calories. Try eating fruit as snacks or take them before meals to cut calories without feeling hungry. By eating fruit, you’ll not feel hungry and will eventually eat less.
- Avoid fast food: There’s nothing wrong with eating a burger and fries sometimes, but avoid having those types of foods every day. Also, avoid eating mindless snacks. Make your snack food healthy by adding things like popcorn etc.
- Exercise: Do at least 1 hour of exercise daily. Exercise doesn’t mean you have to do a lot of challenging activities; it can also be a long walk. If you are a teenager, then you can join the sports team in your school to lose weight fastly. One can also join a gym. Whatever you do, do it regularly.
Don’t sit on your couch, watching films, and eating snacks! Weight loss can only be attained by regular exercise and dietary plans.
Invite your friends to join you on your journey to weight loss.