Is this scabies. I need a second doctor opinion?

Is this scabies???? I just saw a general doctor at Kaiser and that’s what she diagnosed me with. I have a referral to see a dermatologist, but couldn’t get in today to see a specialist. I’m kind of freaking out. Please help identify the rash (located next to my underarm below my shoulder) please confirm or dis confirm.


Cardiologists – Cosmetic Surgeons – Dermatologists – Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists – Gastroenterologists – Gynecologists/Obstetricians – Neurologists – Oncologists – Orthopedic surgeons – Pediatricians – Psychiatrists – Pulmonologists – Urologists

1 Comment on “Is this scabies. I need a second doctor opinion?

  1. Hi..
    Yes, it is looking like scabies..
    Can you tell me that does it itch and is it growing in size?
    Are you advised any medication by the doctor you visited?
    Do you have any known allergies?

    Please write back so that I can advise you appropriate treatment..


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *