I suffered an injury to my left middle shoulder, after treatment my pain is worse?

Hi, years ago i suffered injury to my left middle shoulder in the gym. A year ago I went to a physiotherapist (bioenergist) hoping he could help fix my shoulder. Instead of treating my shoulder directly He told me to lay on my stomach (so I did), and He went on top of me and started cracking my entire spine (bashing) forcefully. I didn’t know what cracking my spine had to do with my left shoulder problem, but ever since than i started to feel weakness in muscles of my sacral vertebraes all the way to my cervical vertebraes. I can’t sleep properly for months, i feel like I don’t have will for life anymore, everytime when I eat food I feel like I am going to suffocate on food, my neck muscles really loosen up, the back of my neck is shaking, I am having a hard time to breathe deeply, most of the muscles of my body are loosen up, I am breathing more through my stomach rather than I should breathe through my thorax, I feel like my back ribs are making pressure on my lungs, I can’t burp when I need to. The physiotherapist treatment made my life very difficult to live. I don’t know what to do. I am desperate. Could you please help me?

Medications: None

3 Comments on “I suffered an injury to my left middle shoulder, after treatment my pain is worse?

  1. Hi
    You should sue this physiotherapist (bioenergist) or whatever he is, you should use anti-inflammatory and then do physical therapy at a real physiotherapist
    You may also need to do a spine x ray or even MRI
    I am really sorry for what happened
    Good Luck

  2. Hi,
    The treatment done with the physiotherapist was a chiropractic manipilation ,however it seems they have caused you laxity of ligaments of the spine adding to your muscle weakness.
    I recommend doing first a full plain xray for your spines from anterior and lateral views, then start a supervised strengthening program for your back muscles,neck muscles and shoulder girdle muscles.
    Taking calcium supplement also can help.

  3. Hi..
    You should first of all get a full spine MRI scan and consult a spine specialist.
    It looks like muscle loosening and even nerve related problems should also be looked for..

    Hope this helps..

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *