I sometimes stare and my eyes freeze – Do you think I’m having seizures?
I have anxiety and panic disorder and have had it for about 12 years.. my latest fear is that I’m having seizures. My whole life I sometimes stare and I’ve always laughed it off and said my eyes are frozen. Lately though I’ve been putting myself into a panic when this happens. Do you think I’m having seizures?
seizures has signs and symptoms,I do not think you have any of them and what you are complaining of is due to anxiety and being so worried about your health…
i recommend doing relaxation training and yoga,Meditation and low impact exercise like walking,bicycling.
here are signs and symptoms of seizures..
1. “Grand Mal” or Generalized tonic-clonic Unconsciousness, convulsions, muscle rigidity
2. Absence Brief loss of consciousness
3. Myoclonic Sporadic (isolated), jerking movements
4. Clonic Repetitive, jerking movements
5. Tonic Muscle stiffness, rigidity
6. Atonic Loss of muscle tone
THESE ARE NOT SEIZURES. MAY BE AN ELECTROLYTE IMBALANCE. GET BLOOD CHECKED. CONSULT A PHYSICIAN
hi seizures usually do not present in this fashion. it may be something related to the local eye muscle issues. get yourself checked with a neurologist and an opthalmic surgeon.
early vision problems can also cause these symptoms.