1 Comment on “I have wax buildup in my ear?

  1. Hello. You maybe be experiencing a wax buildup problem or a blockage. In any case it is best to consult an ENT physician. Normally wax can be removed. This is accomplished using an ear irrigator – syringing – and a curette. The ENT physician will begin by softening up the wax with softening ear drop lotion and then the wax will be removed using a curette. This is a relatively simple procedure. Regards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *