I have a three inch cut on my fore leg?

I have a three inch cut on my fore leg which is infected it started off small blister and got bigger and then birst. What is it and what should i use on it. is it a diabetic so should see a doctor. Image attached Note it is not for the faint hearted Thanks (—)

Age: 46
Medications: None

2 Comments on “I have a three inch cut on my fore leg?

  1. Yes you will need to consult. This requires proper wound care. Debridement and Dressing. Antibiotics may be required for infection. As a diabetic wounds are more difficult to heal and need to be followed more attentively.

  2. Hi.
    It needs immediate attention, as it looks like a spreading due to Diabetes.

    You should consult a General Surgeon and get evaluated.

    A proper debridement and dressing followed by antibiotics will help in healing fast.

    But do not delay as it can spread and also deepen.

    Hope this helps..


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *