I had an allergic reaction while taking a shower, I am not allergic to anything or any medication?
I’m a 53yr old female on Nov 16 I had an allergic reaction while taking a shower. I was in a facility where nurses were available. I got to their station and passed out. When I came to they gave me benedryl and had called the paramedics. I am not allergic to anything or any medication. Since this episode 2 weeks ago my energy level is low and I fell fatigued most of the time. They advised me to see my GP. Thinking this was an isolated incident, I held off making an appointment. While at home tonight I was in the shower started to itch and get blotchy. Feeling the same symptoms as 2 weeks ago, I turned the water to ice cold. Got out of the shower and scratched and put lotion on. What is going on?